collage

collage
The Genealogy Researcher - Our Ancestors Eyes & Ears telling of their Journey

Genealogy News

Genealogy News - Start searching the 1940s-era records now Ancestry.com of 3.8 million images, 130 million names

Behind the Scenes of Ancestry.com

Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Daughter Finds Birth Mother & Father

Hi Doc, 

Don’t faint when you read this....

S. (given-name withheld privacy reason) Begnal, is my birth Mother!  

I called her yesterday, introduced myself, and asked if she gave up a baby for adoption.  

She said yes!  Confirming that the birth father was MW (name withheld privacy reason), as I presumed. 

What a joyful moment!  

I personally am not taking any credit in this find/connection, I do wish to Congratulate Patti !!!

Patti had contacted myself via Ancestry messages, reason I have Begnal's in my Tree

Blaschko-Eaton-Pereira Cardozo-Perry-Wilson

AncestryDNA 16 Dec 2016 - GEDmatch.com 2017 - FamilyTreeDNA-2019

D.R. "Doc" Young
25+ yrs Genealogy Research & Assistance
Salt Lake Valley, UT

22 Jan 2019

No comments: