collage

collage
The Genealogy Researcher - Our Ancestors Eyes & Ears telling of their Journey

Genealogy News

Genealogy News - Start searching the 1940s-era records now Ancestry.com of 3.8 million images, 130 million names

Behind the Scenes of Ancestry.com

Monday, September 24, 2012

"Who Really is Who" Never Give Up...Part I

on Genealogy Research...since 1996, when Ancestry.com came online...I have tried to find my Grandmother, Thelma Ferne nee Perry Begnal, Father Newton Richard Begnal & Uncle Clifford Anthony Begnal in the 1930 census taken 9 Apr.  On 30 Aug 2012, I found Thelma F Begnal, indexed as Thelma F. Benesh, Father as Richard N. Benesh and Uncle as Clifford G. Benesh.

Clifford Franklin Begnal, remarried 4 May 1928, to Wilma, in the 1930 census taken 8 Apr, Clifford was indexed as Bignen, found May 2008.

As 24 Sep 2012, it is unknown if Thelma Perry & Clifford F. Begnal ever married.

29 Aug 2012, I found in the 1940 census my Grandfather Clifford Franklin Begnal, indexed as Chalfant E Bynel.  As you can see similarities are none, just as Benesh is not close to Begnal.


My next blog will explain about my Surname of Young, which should of been Begnal, only to learn a couple years ago, that it looks as if Begnal is not of my blood line either...to be continued "Who Really is Who" never giving up

No comments: