collage

collage
The Genealogy Researcher - Our Ancestors Eyes & Ears telling of their Journey

Genealogy News

Genealogy News - Start searching the 1940s-era records now Ancestry.com of 3.8 million images, 130 million names

Behind the Scenes of Ancestry.com

Friday, August 30, 2013

Mundia vs Ancestry ?

Mundia vs Ancestry ? - I am not crazy about Mundia, and I understand that if I delete my Mundia account will affect my Ancestry Family Tree. and I read this...

Mundia? Oh no! Ancestry.com strikes again

Ancestry's new Mundia website, but Ol' Myrt here definitely will not join thanks to Bill West who explained on Facebook that he was going to join Mundia until he read the Terms of Use.

Most of us skip over terms of service screens as they are somewhat generic. But thankfully, Bill took the time and discovered Ancestry.com's

Click on what Ancestry stated

Mundia's FAQ



No comments: